- Are home prices in your area trending upwards or downwards?
- Are homes selling quickly or languishing?
- Will your home be on the market in the spring home-buying season or the dead of winter?
- What are current interest rates for mortgages?
- Will you be selling in a Buyers or a Sellers market?
- Is the local job market strong or are employees fearful of staff reductions?
- How motivated are you for a quick sale?
- Is it necessary for you as Seller to provide "incentives" such as a "pre-home sale" inspection, Home Buyers Warranty, financing assistance, Selling Agent bonuses? Many of these factors will be weighed in the First Step in marketing you Home - STEP 3 Determining the Listing Price.
Setting the Stage to Sell your Home:
Consider what you look for when looking for a home to purchase - Visual appearance, odors and noise all factor into your impression. Imaging yourself walking up to your home as though for "the first time":
- What do you notice?
- How do you feel about what you see?
- Is the home inviting?
- Is the home well-maintained?
- Would you be inclined to buy this home?
Methods used in Selling of your Home:
- List your Home with the MLS within 24 hours of having a signed listing Agreement
- Prepare Virtual Tour of your home for use on our website and other National websites
- Prepare marketing materials about your home
- Distribute the marketing materials
- Notify your neighborhood about your home.
- Hold Open Houses as appropriate
- Notify National Referral Companies in the Metro Denver area.
- Cooperate with ALL Real Estate Agents
- Providing yard signs and Brochure boxes in your front yard.
- Advertise home: media and frequency depends on property and market.
- Prepare Property Profile report to be available to Buyers as they visit Home.